Numinar is a political technology company leveraging artificial intelligence and software to help political candidates run data-driven campaigns. We've served over 400 campaigns in our last 3 years and aim to grow 500% this next year.
We're looking for a rare combination: an experienced political operative with deep connections in the political ecosystem from state parties to national committees who is also a top-tier sales leader who can own and drive our ambitious growth strategy.
- Develop and execute a 50 state sales strategy to make Numinar the dominant tech provider in the political campaign market
- Set and achieve monthly sales targets by reaching out to, pitching, and closing political campaigns, legislative caucuses, state parties, and national committees.
- Grow your political network by attending conferences, conventions, and other virtual / in-person meetings to drive sales opportunities
- You have extensive experience in senior roles at national committees or political campaigns
- You have sales experience or feel comfortable learning sales in the unstructured, high-growth environment of a startup
- You are outgoing, energetic, and can build strong relationships easily
- You are smart, creative, and comfortable with responsibility for achieving ambitious goals
- You can relocate to our HQ in Washington, D.C. and are willing to travel regularly for work